Immigration

Author: Gadiel /



When I got off the boat to meet with the people to see if I’m am allowed to go to into America. I was really afraid because I was not even sure what kind of question they were going to ask me. So when I walk in the door and I sit down waiting for them to call me up next. So when they did I was like so nervous to walk in the door but I was ready for anything. So we did the handshake and he said welcome and good morning and when he said that I said good morning sir. so we sit down and started talking he was asking me so much question I didn’t know some of the answer but I did make a eyes on eyes contact I was being 100% honest about my answer I was being careful about my answer just in case I don’t say anything wrong.
So when he told me I was going to sign some paper to they can approve me to go to angel island I was really happy because I was sure I answer my question right. so when I sign the paper they told me I was approve to go to angel island. I was so proud of myself and my life just going to start fresh and new and I also have to follow the rules at Angel Island so I won’t get in so much trouble there. So my life has just started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment