Immigration

Author: Anonymous /


Everyday there’s a problem with immigration. California is one of the areas that is really bad. My men and I wait here at this one spot and pull these people in all day.
Here at Angel Island we don’t let it slide. A lot of people think they can come in and out of this island. I think not. I do my best everyday to stop all this action.

Immigration is a horrible thing and Americans pay for it. Immigrants think they can come in here everyday and take our jobs for less pay. I care for the people who raise their families in America. I think to myself if these people lose their jobs they may lose their families. I’m going to do my best to keep stopping these immigrants from entering the Americas.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I like that your took the position of being one of the people working the immigration station. Unique approach.

Mrs. Capelle said...

I like that you took a different perspective here. Do you think there are still people today who feel this way? What has changed and what hasn't changed?

Post a Comment