Immigration

Author: rhettk /


This is a picture of my family when we arrived at Ellis Island. They are going to inspect us real well to see if we have any diseases. One of my brothers has an eye disease so we think they will take him and send him back to Ireland. He will have to ride on the boat by himself. That will be scary for him. He probably will cry the whole way back.

I will get to stay with the rest of my family here in America. My father has told us that he hopes that once my brother get the eye disease cured, he will be able to join us. We hope that America is better than it was back in Ireland. I hope to live the American dream.

1 comments:

Mr. Capelle said...

Rhet,

What eye disease would the brother have? You did a good job bringing this family picture to life.

Post a Comment