Immigration

Author: Andrew P /


My day was very hard. It was a long trip from China. It was very nasty on the boat. It had a lot of people. Also today has been a very slow day. I thought that I would be able to wander around the U.S., but I am still on Angel Island.
I got here and was like what is going on. I stood in line because they want to exam us before we enter. It is taking a long time for the exam. They wanted to make such we had no diseases. I want to tell them to hurry up and get it over with. We are getting treated pretty badly. I just want to get in the U.S. and get a new family

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Andrew- You did a great job getting into character.

Mr. Capelle said...

Andrew,

Do you think this character would have come to America if he knew what he would have to go through?

Post a Comment