Immigration

Author: DakotaK /


My life there in Poland was all good till I came here to America. I did like it better over there and now I’m over here I’ve got nothing. I have no home or life to live for all my kids. Here in America I am not so good. I go day by day to get work and to live in a house.
I don’t know how I’m going to get it all but I need to try harder. I try everyday to get a job to get a house. Life is not what they promised. I don’t have a home like they said. Now I’m out here all alone and there is nobody to help me and I need it now.

3 comments:

Andrew P said...

very nices

Mrs. H said...

I love the fact that your is a drawing and not a photo. Very good project

Mr. Capelle said...

Dakota,

It's easy to say you're going to live the American dream, but a lot harder to actually do it, isn't it? I think you captured that thought nicely in your post.

Post a Comment