Immigration

Author: Anonymous /


Its is now midnight. Today was a crazy day for my mom. She was getting check for things all day. My sisters were getting on my nerves. We are now in New York City and there is alot noise out here. My mom is going to look for somebody to takes in for tonight until we get our own house. My mom said since I’m the oldest I have get a job and her support the family.

I’m 11 years old, we all came from Italy, and my mom had problems there so we came to America here. My sisters are too young to take care of there self so I got to do it for right now. My mom is working at a sweatshop for 5cents an hour. I’m working as a delivery boy for 8cents an hour so I got a pretty good job So this my life and story in New York city.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Malik- I love the picture that you chose. You did a great job with this project.

Mr. Capelle said...

Malik,

Where did this family come from? I'm sure their homeland is nothing like the busy city of New York. You did a good job showing that.

Post a Comment