Holocaust

Author: Ethan /


The German army dropped me off at this camp about 3 months ago. Every day there are new people at this camp. This is sad to say but people die in this camp every day. The Germans kill us in different ways; it’s horrible. They don’t really give us any space to sleep mainly because the camp is so overpopulated. I am also very depressed about not seeing my wife and kid’s. They separated all the men, women, and children.
I do get fed in the camp, but it is not that good. There are not great amounts of food to be passed to all of us. That makes it very hard on me especially because I am old, and have to work very hard. Everybody in the camp is very skinny except for the people who are new. Even though this camp is killing me I want to make it through the day. The reason why is so that one day I can see my wife and Children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment