Public Works Administration

Author: Gadiel /



In May 17, 1939 men work on an Arkansas river flood control project. Working on a river flood project was a lot of work. It takes forever just to get everything organized and everything in older. Basically in order to get money and feed my family I would have to work so hard and do everything right so I can earn the money with out any problem. By joining the team for the river project I have to work twice as hard. I tell you working hard is a difficult thing to do. But I’m doing it for my family so is all worth it.
When I started working on the river flood control project it took us about 3weeks or more to get everything right. There were about 14 to 20 people working on this river project. Basically all we did was work in the hot sun and dig up the dirt and taking it somewhere so that they Cando something with it. In 1939 finding a job was difficult for me but I’m happy to join the team in Arkansas, even when I didn’t feel like working outside all day and digging up dirt. Working in the hot sun was a really hard thing to do even for the other people but I my family & providing for them is the reason I don’t give up.

1 comments:

DakotaK said...

Nice work, I like this bc its bout how much they care bout there family. How many days and how long did they work for?

Post a Comment