Holocaust

Author: Frank /


These are just some of the people we had to kill during the holocaust. I was part of the Nazis with Hitler and the crew because if I didn’t join I would have died. I had to do a lot of work during the war. I had to kill a lot of innocent people. During the holocaust I tortured people it was part of joining the army with Hitler.

I killed a lot of innocent people during the holocaust. I didn’t enjoy killing all of them but I had no choice. If I didn’t I would have died along with them and I don’t want that. This was one of the concentration camps I worked at. It was called Trzebnia. It hurt me a lot when I killed all those poor people. I also lit people on fire sometimes when we were told to burn them to death. This was one of the most crazy jobs I have ever had to do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would never of killed these people i would of decided to die along with them instead of killing millions of innocent people.

Post a Comment