The Holocaust

Author: TylerP /


(Man on the bottom left hand corner perspective)

I do not know how long I have been here. It feels likes years. My muscles have grown frail and weak from lack of food and rest. The toxic air that is made from the fallen poisons our bodies further, allowing us to join them sooner and sooner. They cramp us so closely together it’s amazing that any body is still alive, let alone me. I have not seen my family since I’ve arrived. I do not know what has befallen them. Were they able to somehow to escape from those demons in human skin the people calls Nazis? Or were they suffering the same fate as me?
Dear god, how I long to see my little girl, my little boy, and my beautiful wife. My body is starting to eat itself, inside out. Could they really be going through what I am? Could the Devil who rules that army of demons possible be the ruler of Hell himself!? Such a cold hearted man who laughs in secret as we are being pressed further and further into Hell by his unfathomable hands, stained red with the bloody cries of those who have fallen?
What can we do? As we speak, I myself am hardly able to stay alive. I do not know what to do. I apologize if my paper is damp for the tears of those who have lost so much and are poor, as well as gods tears as the rain leaks through the cracks on the roof. Somehow, I cannot help but smile. In these times, my body is near its death, my bones are aching and my muscles are eating themselves. But as the tears of god pours down on us, I know he has not forsaken us. I think about the souls of those who have fallen, the cries of the children, and the sorrow of those who wish us well. If only that was enough though.
It looks like this will by my last sight. My body is starting to end. As we speak, it is taking everything I have left to finish this letter. To those who may read it in the future, even though I am burning with pain and almost to weak to move. I cannot help but smile. My time in Hell is finally done. I can finally be at peace, with the ones I care about. So as I write this last sentence, I bid you farewell. To those who have died here, please allow me to join you. For I shall be able to see my family once again. Do not forget those who have fallen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment