The Holocaust

Author: toni b /


It’s 1943, it’s dark and gloomy. I’m in a room that isn’t big at all. My wife and 9 year old son are behind me sleeping, the others are dead. From what? I don’t know. It could be from not eating because we have no food. It could be from diseases. The food we do get we share. We barely get by but we try to make it work.

I don’t know how many days we’ve been in here. I don’t know how many days we can stay alive either. We might have to eat what’s left of the ones who passed away just to stay alive. We used to be a happy family that lived in a nice home with heat and cold when we needed it. But not anymore, NO! not anymore. We have nothing now, not even air. We have to ask to breathe too. Oh no, I have to go; I think I hear a guard coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment